This type of screening machine has a unique reciprocating rotary motion.
The motor drives eccentric handle to power the screening device,
making the screen surface to do reciprocating rotary movement. The
raw materials to be screened can be spreaded quickly in the surface
of the screen under the requirement of speed, transferring towards
the discharge end.
The small particles pass through the screen mesh and the large
particles stay on the surface of the screen and are gradually
transferred to the material discharge end.
1. particles at the feed end is gyratory movement. This kind of
movement can quickly complete materials spreading, layering,
separating and moving forward in the whole screen width.
2. particles in the middle of the machine transform into elliptical
movement, which can improve the material handling capacity and the
screening effect of near-size particles.
3. particles at the discharge end is straight line movement. This
kind of movement has no particles jump vertically, which ensures
that materials are close to the screen and move forward.
|Layers||Model||Screen Surface Specification (W*L) (mm)||Screen Box Stroke (mm)||Motor|
|Power(kw)||Rotation Rate (rpm)|
- unique reciprocating rotary motion
- automatic screen surface tension device
- ball cleaning system, double balanced motor system
- convenient and quick head cover locking clip
- super large capacity, suitable for industrial continuous screening
- high screening accuracy
- the effect of anti-clogging mesh is good. It is especially suitable
for the screening of materials which are easy plugging and sticking
the screen mesh
- the service life of screen is long. It is 5~100 times than the
ordinary vibrating screen
- the machine runs softly and does not damage the particles original
structure of the material
- three types of screen tensioning spring clips and screen side pull
mode. Easy to remove and replace the screen
- it is not easy to generate static electricity, especially suitable
for the screening of materials those are flammable and explosive,
and easy to generate static electricity
- smooth operation, no special requirement for installation workshop
- totally enclosed structure, no dust, low noise to 70 decibels
Installation of Rotex Type Gyratory Screener:
1. Seat Installation:
as the driving system of this machine has a balance function,
outward transmitting force is smaller, it can be installed directly
on the ground, or steel structure frame or platform that allow
Direct Discharge Type
2. Cable Suspension Installation:
The sieving machine can be hoisted by cables from the four corners
of the machine to insulate the balance force of the sieving machine
from the surrounding structure.
The screening machine can be suspended in the existing overhead
structure that can support the suspension cable unit, and can also
be mounted on the suspension cable bracket on the floor.
Abrasive: glass beads, slag, alumina, sand and other abrasive materials
Animal feed: feed powder and chips, meat paste and small food
Carbon products: coking coal, graphite, charcoal etc.
Chemical products: hundreds of different compounds
Clay: product classification
Fertilizer: raw material sieving and finished product fine screening.
Including ammonium nitrate, phosphate, potassium hydroxide, urea
and other compounds
Food: sugar, flour, milk powder, coffee, cereals, rice, nuts,
condiments, cocoa powder, glucose, starch etc.
Grain cleaning: corn, wheat, soybean and other cereals peeling and cleaning
Ore: ore, rubble, limestone, soda ash and salt
Paper: paper pulp, coating
Fiberboard: wood chips, flaking, bits of wood, to make high quality fiberboard
Drug: many large drug manufacturers use AAREAL screening machines,
which meet the health standard design, to achieve precise and
effective separation and cleaning
Plastic: plastic particles, plastic powder
Powder metal: aluminum, copper, iron, nickel, steel, zinc and many other metal
Recycling of resources: used in the recycling of various materials, such as PET recycling
Steelmaking: classification of steel shot and metal filing