Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder
The electromagnetic vibration feeder adopts a linear groove
reciprocating type. It is composed of trough, electromagnetic
vibration exciter and shock absorber. The material can be screened
without direction. The electric control adopts the semi-wave
rectifier circuit, which is completely not equipped with rotating
parts. And it uses the principle of micro-throwing motion to feed
Electromagnetic vibration feeder is widely used in light industry,
chemical industry, grain processing, commercial and other
industries, for powder and granular material feeding, batching and
quantitative automatic packaging and other production processes.
And it can realize centralized control and automatic control.
Compared with other types of feeder, it has the characteristics of
small size, light weight, simple structure, low power consumption,
and stepless adjustment of feeding amount.
With automatic amplitude stabilizing control box, it can not be
affected by the voltage fluctuation of power supply and improve the
1. The feeding process is completely automatic. The slot wear is
small, and the machine is easy to maintain.
2. It can transport high temperature, serious abrasion and
3. The control box can realize manual and automatic adjustment.
Just put it on the workbench at work.
4. It can be added 1~2 layer of screens to the feed trough so as to
use it as a small vibrating screen equipment.
5. The minimum voltage of 220V can be applied. And it can be used
when voltage is extremely unstable.
6. It is small in size and light in weight. It is configured
according to different specifications. The minimum weight can be as
low as 4 kilograms.
7. The vibration frequency is stable. The vibration force is 3000,
and the double amplitude is 1.5mm. The effective power of the
product can reach 50W. Energy saving, high operational safety